Currently accepting resumes for:
- Responsible for overall human resources management in the company.
- Develops and implements HR policies and procedures.
- Organizes the recruitment and recruitment process, conducts interviews, and evaluates candidates.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of personnel.
- Develops and implements personnel development programs.
- Participates in training and seminars for employees.
- Analyzes personnel data, conducts research, and prepares reports.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of HR processes and suggests improvements.
- Designs and implements performance and reward management systems.
- Provides consulting support to clients in the field of human resource management.
- Develops strategies and solutions to optimize HR processes.
- Gives an expert opinion on labor legislation and labor organization.
- Responsible for the administrative support of the HR department.
- Coordinates recruitment and recruitment processes, and prepares documentation.
- Provides support to employees in personnel matters.
- Develops and implements strategies to create and maintain corporate culture.
- Organizes events and programs to strengthen team spirit and motivate employees.
- Conducts surveys and research.